Friday, April 1, 2016

BE YOU-NIQUE!!!

Hello sweets! Who's glad it's Friday? Whooo--rahhh! Anyone have any plans? Last week my husband, dad, and I went fishing. Didn't catch a darn thing, but it was fun <3

Okie dokie...

Today, I want to share something a little more "light-hearted" with you all. It's about loving yourself at all times. No matter what anyone WANTS you to be, no matter what YOU think you should be, just be YOU-NIQUE Being yourself is the single most important things we can do in our lives. A wise man once told me--(aka Dr. Seuss) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind. This guy is full of epic quotes. =)

I'll admit, being you-nique is sometimes hard to master. We ALWAYS seem to want to please everyone else, we always want to be everyone's best friend (or at least I did), and we always want to be the person society says we should be. But what is should be? I feel only you know, and that's what makes you...YOU.

Is it ok to put chocolate milk instead regular milk in your cheerios? Yes!

Is it ok to sing in the rain? Yes!

Is it ok to dance in your car at a red light? Yes!

Is it ok to be a size 8, 10, or 12? Yes!

See, we put so many expectations on ourselves, that we forget to stop and smell the roses. We forget and loose sense of what being unique really is. Today, I want you to be YOU-NIQUE, I want YOU to be solely invested with eating whatever tickles your fancy, whatever songs you want to listen to, and whatever exercise feels good to YOU. I want YOU to be YOU.

Watch this song


Love you all, have a great day!

Follow me on Twitter here and on Facebook

**Coached by Kayla: Where healthy habits stick like glue! 




No comments:

Post a Comment